IF STEM: Financial Literacy for ALL!
Ever wonder how the stock market works? Or thought about saving up for something big, but just wasn’t sure where to start? In this course on financial literacy, you’ll learn all about managing your money and why it’s important. From buying a bike now to buying a house, learning how to plan your finances is useful no matter how old (or young!) you are.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to apply important real-life financial principles
- How to make informed decisions about personal finance
- How to navigate savings and loans, credit, investments, and financial planning
- What the stock market is and how to read a stock market graph
ASSOCIATED 21st-CENTURY SKILLS
- Analytical thinking/Critical thinking
- Financial Planner
- Risk Manager
- Finance Director
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher
- Yes, Chromebook compatible